Monday, December 5, 2011

Crazy about Clocks!

On the 5th day of Christmas, my good friend gave to me - a cute custom clock just for my home!  Just print off whatever design you like on our 8x8 scrapbook pages ($2 - $3), cut out and fit into an inexpensive clock from Target or Walmart (less than $10) and presto- a fun and unique gift sure to delight!  There are LOTS of fun designs to customize- or design your own.   Most designs can be re-sized to fit any clock under 12 inches.  Start your own at www.digitaldreambooks.com.

 
I loved this!  I mean really - if you're going to be running late, at least have a little humor with it!
  
An elegant clock.

Perfect for the Happy Face collector! 





Perfect for the fisherman fanatic!  

This one is hanging up in my daughter's room

one I made for my husband





Customize colors to your kid's rooms





Instant holiday decor


For your favorite athlete



A practice clock for your preschooler


A clock with your favorite sports team's colors.


A gift to a new mom


display your recent family photos


These are so fun - and very simple to make.  To create your clock- just order your clock design on our scrapbook pages.   Go into the housewares department at Target and they have simple clocks for sale for less than $10. Take it apart carefully and lay the clock face you make over the one that comes with the clock-reassemble the clock and you have a beautiful, personalized gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment