Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Countdown Blocks

I created these fun countdown blocks for a craft fair and ended up having some extras.  Let me know if you'd like one.  The blocks are 4"x4" and they are $15 each.  I wrap them up really cute so if you want to give them as a gift they are all ready to go! Scroll down to see all the fun options- and how many are left of each.
Fun Christmas: 1 left
Blue Christmas: 1 left

Blue & Red: 1 left


Country Christmas: 2 left  
Gingerbread Christmas: 0 left (can order by December 5th) 

Red & Green: 1 left

Order by calling me at 702-271-2427 and I'll deliver it (if you live in Sacramento) or ship it to you.  If you are outside of Sacramento County, there is a $5 shipping charge.  Thanks!!

If you'd like to create these yourself... like maybe to do a fun craft night with friends, or your just the crafty sort, just email me at michelle@myheritagemakers.com and I'll send you the instructions. 
They are very easy to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment