Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Digi Crop Time

Join me this FRIDAY for one of my monthly digi crops!
This is a fun SOCIAL event for you to take an hour (or a few hours) to create your Heritage Makers products.  The best part-- you get ME... a member of the Heritage Makers Creative Design Team... personally helping you with your project.  And it's FREE (maybe that's the best part).  Come and go- stay as little or as long as you'd like. 
Enjoy the FREE GIFTS & YUMMY SNACKS that are included! 
Wear GREEN and you'll get an EXTRA gift.
And everyone that comes is entered into a prize for a CANVAS PRINT
(did you know they are on sale this month-- woopie!)

What to Bring:
** laptop (or let me know you need to use mine)
** yourself (always important to not leave yourself at home!)
** kids (I don't recommend leaving kids at home unsupervised)
-- or get a babysitter --

How it Works:
** you come over
** I show you some neat tips and tricks to make creating your projects even better (and quicker because I know lots of shortcuts)
** you get SUPER excited that you are preserving your photos (and it's fun & easy)
** you get LOTS accomplished
** leave with a big smile (and don't forget your kids!)

Make sure to RSVP to Michelle at 702-271-2427 to reserve your spot
(my house is only so big)
That's also how you'll get my address (I don't feel like sharing with the whole world where I live .... okay, not that many people read this blog... but you get the idea)
My cross-streets (so you can decide how long the drive will be) are Green Valley Pkwy & Paseo Verde in Henderson (15 minutes from the Las Vegas Airport)

see you on FRIDAY!

... can't make it or you live outside Las Vegas??  Join an online class TODAY(wednesdays)


No comments:

Post a Comment