Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anniversary!

I'm going to divert a little from Heritage Makers today because it's John & mine's 9th anniversary today!  

To reminence just a little .  . . . here we are back when we were engaged:

Here's baby #1

After baby #2

 With Three Kids

And here we are now-- 9 years & 4 kids later!
(baby #4 is in the baby carrier)


A few years ago, I decided to make a book for John for our anniversary.  This is one of the first Heritage Makers projects I ever made.  I called it "I love You Because" and on each page I included photos of us through the year and stories as well as things that I appreciated about John:





You can see the entire book HERE



I'm excited to celebrate another year of marriage and I can't believe next year will be 10 years together!

I'm so glad I married someone that really "gets" me- and is my best friend.  He's really the coolest guy I know.

Love you John!

No comments:

Post a Comment