Saturday, April 20, 2013

8x8 Canvas Print Sale

8x8 Canvas Sale
I recently gave away a FREE 8x8 canvas print for reaching 175 likes on my FACEBOOK PAGE.
Only one person could win ... but now I'd like to offer a SALE to everyone else!

GET THE DEAL!  Just $30 (plus tax & shipping)
Sale $15 off an 8x8 canvas print 

HOW IT WORKS:
** Pay for the canvas today and then pay for shipping ($7-$10) once you publish your canvas **
** You can take up to 2 years to actually create your canvas **
** Each purchase comes with a complimentary 30 minute live demo with ME!  I'll show you how to make a great looking canvas and can even preview your projects for you before you publish. 
 

Here are some of our most downloaded templates (see more at www.digitaldreambooks.com):























Create your Heritage Makers account @ www.digitaldreambooks.com


1 comment:

  1. This is best site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your chatty blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts.

    Wholesale Canvas Prints

    ReplyDelete