Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family Yearbook 2011

I decided this year I wanted to put my family yearbook together fast - but still make it cute.  So, started creating this just a few days ago- and now it's finished!  Love how it turned out.  It still looks fun- but the focus is on the photos and text.  And because I kept the layouts similar (except for a few pages) the book really flows nice.  All art collections are from Heritage Makers.  Entire book designed on Heritage Makers ('cause it's easy! And affordable!)  

And for the summer ONLY- you can make your OWN family yearbook because our 12x12 books are on SALE!!  

Just $45/book (that's $10 less than shutterfly!).  Here's how to get the deal.  Send an email to michelle(at)myheritagemakers.com with the subject "I want the DEAL".  Please include your phone and contact info. I'll then contact you to finish up your order and help you get started. 

For some fun inspiration- check out a few more pages of my book, or view the entire book:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=2305115&productId=11&projectSponsor=255947
  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment