Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New Templates This Week!

I love our template gallery and that professional designers, as well as any consultants & clients, can submit projects.  And we just have SO MANY awesome templates to choose from!!  The selection is the BEST at Heritage Makers.  So, here are the latest templates I've fallen in love with!

8.5x11 Booklet

Retail $25... but with CLUB HM it's just $16.


(Canvas Print OR 11x14 Print)

I already ordered an 11x14 print.  For $5 I would LOVE to have this beautiful print in my home!  Plus, I think I'll print off a few extra to sell at my booth at the Farmer's Market next week.  


11x14 Retail $5... but with CLUB HM it's just $3.20
Canvas Print 



Gingerbread Address Labels
These would be ADORABLE to use on your Christmas Cards this year!
Includes 54 Labels.
Retail: $4  Club HM: $2.56

8.5x11 Booklet
How fun would this be to make for your daughter's or son's soccer team.  Super cute! 
Would make an awesome Coach Gift! 

Retail $25... but with CLUB HM it's just $16.


(7.5x10 Storybook)

I love this new template by Michelle Wolfley.  If you struggle with keeping up with your photos- this is a super basic (but really cute) and you won't have to change a thing!  Just swap in your photos and add your captions.  Then you're done!  Easy as pie!!

Retail: $60   Club HM: $38.40



Okay- so this is my project that I designed. But I love it!  Do you have a friend that makes the cutest bows, jewelry, aprons, necklaces, etc . . . Does she have her own little home business.  Then she needs business cards!  Customize your own or use this great template from the gallery:  
Retail: $7/50 cards  Club HM: $4.48/50 cards

You can browse more fantastic designs in our TEMPLATE GALLERY.

If you see a template you love, or your ready to get started, go to www.DigitalDreamBooks.com and create a FREE account, or give me a call at 702-271-2427.

1 comment: