Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's Day Digi Crop

Join me THIS FRIDAY for my 
Mother's Day DIGI CROP & Hostess Appreciation Event!

Friday, May 6th
8:30 - 11:30 am OR 
6:00 - 9:00 pm

At my home in Henderson near GV pkwy & 215.
Just email me at michelle@myheritagemakers.com to register and I'll send you the address.

Just want IS a Digi Crop you wonder??
A time to get together and work on digital projects with Heritage Makers.  
It's an open-house style class... stay as little or as long as you'd like and I'll personally help you with your project.  If you don't need a lot of help- just come to have fun and get some projects created!

This is perfect to come to whether you've never created anything and just want to see what it's all about- or if you've created lots of projects but would like to learn some fun new creative tips you can use.  And the cost is: FREE.

I'll have some make & take crafts for you to do in time for Mother's Day.
PLUS- everyone that comes will be entered into a drawing for a FREE canvas print.
Bring a friend and get TWO entries!

If you are a past host, just for coming you'll receive $10 toward your next Heritage Makers project. 
See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment