Saturday, July 10, 2010

Christmas in July Digi Crop

Heritage Makers Logo

Get a head start on your holiday gifts!
Tuesday, July 13th 6 pm - 9 pm
FREE

Hend., NV 89052

Call 702-271-2427 to RSVP

Bring a friend and receive a free gift!
Bring your laptop or reserve mine.

Learn how to create a
CUSTOM CHORE CHART
or CANVAS PRINT for your home!
Canvas Prints


Can't make the Digi Crop--
Join a 30 minute Online Class

Wednesday, July 14th 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Thursday, July 15th 1:00 PM Pacific Time
Saturday, July 17th 8:30 PM Pacific Time

I can't wait to help you create more beautiful projects with Heritage Makers.
Call me to order, to hire me as a designer, or to start your own Digital Publishing Business


MICHELLE BELL
Personal Publishing Consultant
702-271-2427
www.StorybookPreserves.com
michelle@myheritagemakers.com

Join me on or see my upcoming events on my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment