Thursday, December 13, 2012

Host & get a FREE Custom Family Print

I'm really excited about our fantastic host rewards this JANUARY.  Host a fun Heritage Makers gathering with you and 4-5 of your friends and you can earn our regular host rewards (which are already great) PLUS earn up to $85 MORE in extra host rewards-- only available in January!

Just contact me at 702-271-2427 or digitaldreambooks(at)gmail.com  
(I'm available in the phx metro area or ONLINE if you live outside phoenix)

PLUS, book your party THIS WEEKEND (December 13th- 15th) and get a FREE gift from me . . . a custom FAMILY RULES print.  You can customize the name, "rules" and even the colors.  Comes in either an 11x14, 12x12, or 8.5x11.   And even BETTER- I'll actually give you up to THREE... have one for yourself, one for your mom, and one for your sister.  Gifts for FREE- love it!  See some different variations of the FAMILY RULES print:










Contact me THIS WEEKEND to secure your FREE family print!  702-271-2427.
I can't wait to help you get some free prints and other fantastic Heritage Makers products!  Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment