Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Templates added this Week

I spent a few minutes browsing through our TEMPLATE GALLERY and we have so many fun new templates. So I wanted to showcase some of my favorites.  IF you'd like to see the complete preview of the project- just click on the name. And if you'd like to make one just like that - once you've clicked on the name, choose to "make my own".   I'd love for you to leave a comment.... What's YOUR favorite template?

Mom's Sweet Treat- scrap pages and craft can

Ski Trip (12x12 scrap pages)-- set of 4

About Me Boy (flip book)
About Me Girl (flip book)

A Year with You - May (12x12 scrap pages) - set of 2




Mom Canvas Print

Teacher/Class Mom Thank You Card

Look Up to You (12x12 Scrapbook Page)

Family Home Evening Canvas

Court of Honor Invitation

Make your own today!  Go to www.digitaldreambooks.com and create a FREE account.
See prices on the right side of the blog. 



No comments:

Post a Comment