Sunday, July 8, 2012

NEW July Studio Art

I LOVE when the new month rolls around because that means NEW art collections in Heritage Makers Studio.  The best part is I don't have to decide what collections to purchase or which individual pieces to buy, because all the art is included for FREE with Heritage Makers, simply because I choose to publish my projects through Heritage Makers.

Check out our New JULY Art Collections:
perfect for those fun moments with your little one

This will be great for our summer trips to the beach

This coordinates with a girl monkey kit already in our collections

Don't we all have photos of our kids cutting their own hair- or their first big hair cut 

Fun an flowery with a little retro feel

Just cute & summery!

How do you get these free along with our other hundreds of digital art collections??
Just plan to publish with Heritage Makers with Club HM (don't worry- it's not a membership!  Just a way to earn huge discounts with our products!)
Contact me to learn more at michelle(at)myheritagemakers.com or check out my website: www.digitaldreambooks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment